Under general supervision of the Practice Manager or Front Office Supervisor, performs a variety of non-clinical duties in support of a physicians practice following established methods and procedures involving some independent judgment and latitude in carrying out tasks.
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL, AND MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN CONSISTANTLY, 8 AM- 4PM, MON-FRI FOR 6 -8 WEEKS.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- One (1) year related experience, preferably a medical office setting. Associates degree can substituted in lieu of experience requirement.
- Previous exposure to electronic patient management systems
- Complies with all HIPAA policies specifically relating to patient confidentiality and release of information
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all patient information and practice matters
- Remains current on HIPAA, OSHA, Infection Control, patient safety, and other mandatory regulations, standards, and organizational policies and procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston-Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A