Website Piedmont Airlines
- Customer service agents work together as a team to provide excellent customer service and meet corporate objectives.
- Our employees must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks.
- Responsibilities include computerized passenger boarding, flight announcements, assisting customers with special needs, ticket sales, flight itinerary changes, seat assignments, and tracing mishandled luggage; also baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing, calculating baggage and cargo weights, and other duties as assigned.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Successful completion of training course
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
- Ability to work all shifts, all days including nights, weekends, holidays
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous airline experience
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A