Website Piedmont Airlines
- Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment.
- Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks.
- Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals.
- Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of training course
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A