Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
- Ensure effective planning of the Slots Gaming area
- Determine optimum slots mix
- Minimise EGM down-time and damage to equipment
- Ensure the Technical department projects a professional image and maintains a high standard of customer service
- Control and co-ordinate shifts in order for the department to run effectively and efficiently
- Manage all Human Resources related issues in the Technical Department
- Conduct gaming area inspections on a regular basis to ensure compliance and Slots games security
- Budget Management for the Technical Department
- Enforce all procedures, policies and gaming rules and regulations
- Highly self-motivated person with excellent communication and writing skills
- Gaming System (i.e. Bally) knowledge an advantage
- Required to work in a smoking environment.
- Shift work is an operational requirement.
- IR and Human Resources knowledge would be an advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ Slots Technical experience of which at least 2 years should be at supervisory/managerial level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bethlehem, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A