Pacsun is dedicated to delivering an exclusive collection of the most relevant brands and styles to a community of inspired youth. Through partnerships with brands such as adidas, Brandy Melville, Essentials Fear of God, our own brands, and many more, we offer a unique range of product that all youth can express themselves through. We have worked with celebrities such Emma Chamberlain, Storm Reid, Jules LeBlanc, and A$AP Rocky to curate exclusive product. Pacsun ranks #3 as a favorite apparel brand amongst teens – #1 amongst women and #4 amongst men. We have a reach of 1.6M followers on TikTok, 2.5M followers on Instagram and over 380K followers on Twitter.
We are committed to continuously learn and take action through philanthropic initiatives and outreach to support and partner with organizations that align with our company values of good mental health, diversity, and equality.
We believe in and understand the importance of using our voice, platform, and resources to inspire and bring about positive development in our local and global communities. Through meaningful partnerships and engagements, our goal is to inspire and positively impact the people around us, near and far.
As a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, you will be an instrumental partner in driving the paid media strategy and execution of full life cycle digital marketing campaigns. This role requires a broad understanding of the different paid media platforms that can be used to optimize marketing campaigns and stimulate the generation of demand goals. This position will work at a group level, providing dedicated support to multiple divisions, and is responsible for the integration and optimization of the entire paid marketing mix. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for paid media and marketing, possess management and leadership qualities, and should be hyper focused on delivering results from a total company perspective.
- Develop audience centric Paid Social, Paid Search, and Affiliate media plans (research, targeting, and network distribution, keyword building, ad copy writing, etc.) and build effective relationships with agency counterparts and all vendors
- Partner with internal creative & merchant teams to develop advertising strategy inclusive of copy, messaging and assets for media campaigns adhering to the Paid Media platform specifications and guidelines.
- Assist and help lead weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and strategies for all business units with ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Demonstrate highly organized campaign/timeline management, with strong attention to detail.
- Monitor quality performance for full funnel marketing campaigns. Identify low performing ads and placements and formulate recommendations to fully capitalize on campaign KPI’s.
- Continuously monitor competitive landscape to stay relevant with current trends, promotions and overall strategies
- Collaborate with technical teams for effective tracking and return on investment (ROI) measurement
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and Google Engines as well as SA360, Google Ads and Bing.
- You have four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in managing and optimizing the following PAID Media channels: Paid Social, Affiliate, and Paid Search
- Strong financial acumen and ability to measure, analyze, and report out on actionable program learning insights
- Works autonomously with little supervision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A