The Store Manager is responsible for cultivating and leading a customer-focused, sales driven, profitable and productive store. The Store Manager owns all aspects of the in-store presentation and operational functions of the store. The Store Manager leads the team by exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends. The Store Manager consistently coaches the Management team and Associate teams to ensure alignment and motivation around the company’s’ strategies and goals. The Store Manager is responsible for providing a rewarding associate experience and consistently delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicates store and customer feedback to the District or Market Manager to grow the business
- Drives and executes all digital sales strategies including ship from store and BOPIS within the store
- Creates shortage action plans to minimize loss and achieve shrinkage goal
- Understands key business reports and payroll tools to evaluate and urgently communicate action steps to drive performance, both topline and expense
- Fosters an environment that delivers an engaging, positive and authentic selling experience to ensure customers return to the store
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks to meet all selling, visual, and operational needs
- Builds product confidence by creating accountability and expertise through use of basic and seasonal educational tools
- Consistently coaches the Management and Associate teams to ensure alignment and motivation around the company’s strategies and goals
- Accountable to self and others for achieving all company sales, metric and operational goals
- Anticipates and determines customer needs and “solves for yes” in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains a clean, well-organized, replenished store and stockroom, promoting a safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience
- Supports and executes all product, visual and marketing directives, and maintains standards set by the company
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel may be required.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach, twist or squat.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The associate must frequently sit/stand for long periods of time and climb ladders as needed.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of two years of retail management experience required
- Minimum five years retail experience required, with a proven ability to drive sales results
- Proficient in math and possesses strong computer skills
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends
- Willingness to travel periodically to attend meetings/workshops (overnight may be necessary)
- Ability to interpret all policies and procedures to resolve customer and associate issues
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to drive sales results in a high sales volume environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Idaho Falls, ID,US
Application Deadline: N/A