Pacsun is dedicated to delivering an exclusive collection of the most relevant brands and styles to a community of inspired youth. Through partnerships with brands such as adidas, Brandy Melville, Essentials Fear of God, our own brands, and many more, we offer a unique range of product that all youth can express themselves through. We have worked with celebrities such Emma Chamberlain, Storm Reid, Jules LeBlanc, and A$AP Rocky to curate exclusive product. Pacsun ranks #3 as a favorite apparel brand amongst teens – #1 amongst women and #4 amongst men. We have a reach of 1.6M followers on TikTok, 2.5M followers on Instagram and over 380K followers on Twitter.
We are committed to continuously learn and take action through philanthropic initiatives and outreach to support and partner with organizations that align with our company values of good mental health, diversity, and equality.
We believe in and understand the importance of using our voice, platform, and resources to inspire and bring about positive development in our local and global communities. Through meaningful partnerships and engagements, our goal is to inspire and positively impact the people around us, near and far.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of Paid Search, Display, Social Advertising and Affiliate marketing channels. This person will partner with internal and external teams to ensure that each marketing channel aligns with current business and marketing needs. Cross-functional communication between Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Creative, Merchandising, Buying, Planning and Brand Creative teams is also a critical aspect of this role.
- Support any coordination needs of Paid Search, Display, Social and Affiliate marketing channels
- Manage paid media key initiatives tracker
- Plan, coordinate and deliver creative assets to appropriate partners and vendors
- Identify and apply process improvements
- Keep internal stakeholders and vendors informed on project status and details
- Own and manage creative process between internal and external partners
- Manage and disseminate marketing promotional calendar for cross-channel coordination
- Assist pulling relevant campaign data to report on KPIs
- QA and optimize marketing campaign experiences
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and actively share new insights
- Contribute to digital marketing strategy, tracking and analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be hands-on, analytical and capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
- 1-3 years within an ecommerce environment- retail, apparel and omni-channel experience a plus
- Knowledge of Analytics Systems ie. Adobe Ominiture, IBM Coremetrics or Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, CA,US
Application Deadline: N/A