Could you help us create the network that bring people together? Keeping families in touch, making sure businesses continue working, helping kids to learn and play. It’s all in a day’s work for our teams. Living and working in a big city can be busy to say the least but don’t worry you will travel to other locations and coach and guide your team. You may even get a coffee in there on some occasions.
- We want you to embrace it. Lead your 30+ team to deliver and engage your people. You will ensure all your colleagues are working in safe environment, so you all go home safe.
- You will encourage your team to think outside the box and use six sigma methodologies to support our customers.
- You will strive to build warm relationships with operational partners and drive collaboration to ensure the end goal is at the front of everyone’s mind.
- You’ll be accountable for informing and executing the operational plan in-line with key performance metrics to enable revenue, regulatory and service delivery to the required level for your area.
- We want you to show us your leadership skills, do you have them? Show us.
- Make it clear that this job is for you. Make it clear that you can juggle many jobs and still deliver on time in full.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have lead teams and how you have overcome challenges.
- The team can you talk you through the rest.
- We expect you will come from an FMCG, Utilises or even Railway business or similar where large teams excite and motivate you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A