To provide high quality infrastructure services support to ODEON
- Adhere to the Incident Management, Service Request, Major Incident, Problem Management and Change Control procedures.
- Utilise problem analysis techniques to triage, diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware, software and ODEON’s business applications.
- Organise, optimise and document IT Infrastructure, including physical and logical architecture of servers, databases and applications.
- Develop IS infrastructure project plans, technical specifications, low level design documents, roll-out/test plans and successful transition to service
- Support and maintain all virtual infrastructure solutions (VMWare) and Cloud infrastructure (O365 and Azure)
- Maintain inventory, monitor and analyse storage, computing usage issues and contribute to capacity planning initiatives.
- Adopt high quality communication practices in the execution of this role
- Provide 3rd level support on all server, storage, network and enterprise services
- Provide support for 24×7 business operations including on-call
- Knowledge / experience of M365 essential and/or Azure desirable
- Good understanding of Networks (Routing & Switching), Firewall, UTM, Proxy etc
- Strong Powershell skills
- 10+ years relevant experience, at least 5 in Retail or Financial Services, a technology based degree or equivalent
- Relevant certifications (VCP 6.5, MSCE, MCSA or similar)
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized; able to handle multiple tasks under pressure with clear sense of ownership and priority
- Knowledge / experience of Virtualisation and Storage Area Networks (VMWare and NetApp) essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (written, oral & presentation) using business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A