Website Novant Health
Novant Health is seeking an Intern to provide support through an educational experience to the administrative team via projects, active participation in meetings, and management of rotation assignments, under the direction of the preceptor within a one-year period, the length of the fellowship. Participates in rotations to gain exposure to different functions within the hospital. Coordinates the Presbyterian Hospital Medical Explorers Program. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Works as a change advocate for the organization, showing flexibility as priorities change.
- Keeps the patient and community at the center of focus for all tasks.
- Completes responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to take simple assignments and successfully complete in a timely fashion.
- Gains knowledge of workflows, application product function, design and build.
- Gains knowledge of DPS processes to include but not limited to analysis and design.
- May assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- May take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A