The Clinical Data Modelling Manager will be responsible for working collaboratively with clinical, analytic, and improvements teams to leverage Netcare’s clinical data to monitor our quality performance, provide actionable insights to inform improvement opportunities and to co-develop models that can proactively guide clinical decision-making.
- Co-development with the analytic team of clinical data models that monitor and guide the quality ofcare delivered.
- Collaborate with the Lead Clinical Data Manager and the digitisation teams to support the collection of meaningful clinical data.
- Collaborate with the clinical improvement teams in building and implementing the models.
- Form strategic and synergistic partnerships with the data, clinical and quality leads and clinicians in all divisions, supporting clinical projects with insight into appropriate and effective use of data models
- Knowledge and support of the ever evolving Netcare strategy of person centred health and care.
- Continuously deepen the awareness of the strategy to address new challenges within the healthcare sector, to build a competitive advantage and sustainability through the Netcare moat strategy.
- An advanced level of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of trends and developments in quality of care reporting globally.
- Knowledge with regards to using clinical data for quality of care reporting and data models.
- Solution focused and strong collaborative mind-set.
- Superior interpersonal skills (developing and maintaining positive relationships; communicating clearly and effectively with people at all levels with verbal and nonverbal communication; working with others to identify, define and solve problems).
Qualification & Experience:
- MBChB degree at a NQF level 7 is essential.
- Current registration with the HPCSA.
- Post graduate qualification essential, preference given to qualifications with biostatistics, statistics and
- 3-5 years working experience in a clinical setting.
- 2-3 years working experience in healthcare analytics, biostatistics, statistics, health economics, research or other clinical data related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A