Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Serves as the Executive Services Business Partner (ESBP) within the Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer (OCHCO) responsible for working strategically and providing advisory, consultative, and end to end human resources (HR) and executive business management services to NASA’s senior leaders which consists of NASA’s Political Appointees – Executive Schedule (EX), Senior Executive Service (ES), Scientific and Professional (ST), SeniorLevel (SL), and NASA Excepted (AD).
- Supports the Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO), Deputy CHCO, Director of ES, Agency Center senior leaders and top executives, and HR
- Directors in managing and delivering high performing and effective executive HR programs.
- Designs and implements strategies and action plans for accomplishment of initiatives within scope, cost, and schedule. Assesses program metrics and data to facilitate continuous improvement of operations.
- Provides expert management advice and counseling to executives on matters related to HR, business, and their employment with NASA.
- Counsels executives on a wide variety of topics including individual development and career development options. Informs executives of leadership and development opportunities available to them.
- Works with the ESBP supervisor in conducting Center and Agency level councils, boards, and teams supporting the operational development of ESBP, HR, business, and management programs and work concepts within the Agency HR programs.
- Provides consultative and advisory services that cover the full spectrum of HR functions to NASA’s top senior executives. Serves and supports NASA’s Senior Executives and NASA Human Capital (HC) Leadership on executive matters.
- Serves as an executive HR expert, providing technical authority to the Center and Agency in interpreting executive HR policy and legislation. Provides guidance on Executive workforce strategy and succession planning.
- Serves as a technical expert in managing difficult, complex, sensitive cases involving NASA executives.
- Duties described below are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
- Salary is based on the “Rest of the US” pay table. Actual salary will be based on the duty location of the selectee.
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- If selected, you may discuss the possibility of remote work with your supervisor.
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A