To lead client engagement and identify opportunities to market and sell a portfolio of specialised Connectivity & ICT Services and the fixed sales specialist will be solely responsible for hunting new fixed/ICT customers across defined territory. The role will require someone that can do consultative selling, and would require guiding the clients account manager to take over services post implementation, and to enable up selling.To implement strategies for a portfolio of accounts direct or in conjunction with the account managers (farmers) and, maximizing MTN’s growth, profitability and market share and to provide input into operational and tactical strategies in order to grow revenue. The role also exists to ensure financial performance and targets are met; and provide end to end client experience.
- Recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow the business further
- Provide input into operational and promotional planning which will ensure revenue growth within an allocated portfolio of accounts.
- Sole responsible for hunting new fixed customers across the defined territory
- Demand generation and pipeline management
- Work closely with the Direct Sales team to jointly increase sales and maximise revenue for the
- Connectivity & ICT business
- Achieve weekly/ monthly and annual sales targets
- Provide input into the fine tuning of processes, systems and support in line with changing work practices.
- Monitor growth opportunities through competitor activity scanning and feedback to business on such opportunities for further development.
- Minimum 2 years of direct client engagement and responsibility
- Minimum of 3-year degree/diploma in Commerce (Financial /Marketing / Communication) or related
- Experience working in a medium organization in sales department is essential, preferably in fast moving industry
- ICT Experience in technical or sales outside mobile for at at least 3 years
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an area of specialisation / ICT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A