Sure, you have a way with words. But you’re more than a writer with 3+ years of copywriting experience: you’re a self-starter with an eye for smart design, a brain for big thinking and a sixth sense for the perfect line that will make customers fall in love with our brand over and over again. You are hungry to step outside your comfort zone and create buzz-worthy ideas that turn heads, every time you concept, write and edit copy for our emails, website, online marketing, store marketing, print media, social media, and mailers. You can deliver engaging, focused and accurate copy for a wide variety of projects; own assignments from concept to initial draft to deployment; collaborate well with team members and channel owners, and make it all happen on brief and on time in an environment that moves quickly.
- Ensures that all changes and adjustments are reported accurately.
- Creates an effective conceptual copy that is cohesive with design.
- Partners to make sure all copy inserted in layouts is accurate and complete prior to release.
- Reports regularly to Senior Copywriter on the status of projects.
- Develops proper presentation skills.
- Gains a solid understanding of the business and customers.
- Works with team members across departments to ensure constant communication on projects.
- Develops concepts that resolve marketing problems in a fresh, unique, original way while supporting the brand.
- Makes recommendations to Senior Copywriter on improving processes and products.
- PRODUCTION- You don’t just hand off your headline and walk away—be part of the production process until the end.
- CLEAR COMMUNICATION- Good leadership starts with good communication. What you write and what you say have power.
- TEAM PLAYER- Stuck on a project? You tap into your partners. Storytelling is something you can learn from everyone. Your designers are your co-creators, your better half and your partner in crime. You work seamlessly with them to construct completely integrated creativity.
- INTERNAL PRESENTATION- You are able to articulate and sell ideas internally while being open to feedback, new ideas, and insights.
- PRODUCTIVE- You aren’t just busy, you are productive. You’ve learned how to manage your projects so that this is true every day.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Office, server environments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related subject, plus 3 or more years of writing experience in a fashion retail marketing/advertising agency environment.
- Experience writing for multiple media, including digital, print and social media with an understanding of how to translate a brand across all channels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Job Location: Duluth, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A