The Principal, HRBP will act as a business partner to functional groups and senior executives, assisting and guiding Supply Chain client groups in developing and implementing effective human resources strategies to support overall business objectives. The HRBP will also work closely with people managers on HR-related matters, providing front line support in areas of talent, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness, and change management. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Executive talent development
- Lead the talent management process for client groups including:
- Succession planning
- The performance evaluation process, including quality control, merit increases, and calibration throughout the process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on sourcing, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates to fill exempt and non-exempt corporate positions in a timely manner.
- Identify business needs and help lead organizational change initiatives.
- Strategically identify, select and develop internal talent, with special emphasis on career pathing and succession planning.
- Take a leading role in handling associate relations issues and associate communications.
- Performance management
- Build trusted advisor status in the business, and serve as a consultant to the management group in handling various talent management and acquisition, associate relations, and compensation needs.
- Ability to partner with senior management to align processes and practices with business objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple activities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to achieve objectives.
- Must have a minimum of average mathematical skills, including the ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Experience with HR systems preferred.
- SPHR, PHR certification a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a senior level Human Resources position with significant experience in talent management, acquisition and retention, associate relations, and employment law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Portland, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A