Website M&T Bank
As a Float Teller, you will specialize in our branch customer experience through digital engagement, lobby management, transactional processing and retail servicing interactions. Processes a variety of financial transactions in an accurate and efficient manner. Float tellers will frequently travel to different branches within a designated area to assist branch staff as needed.
- Adhere to the established customer service standards and provide a differentiated experience by understanding customer needs and delivering solutions in moments that matter most to them.
- Educate our customers through shoulder-to-shoulder digital demonstrations; identify self-service opportunities that meet the customer’s identified needs.
- Actively engage in lobby management, meeting and greeting customers and proactively inquiring and taking ownership to address the customer’s immediate need.
- Accurately balance and process customer transactions efficiently following Bank Policy.
- Take ownership of escalated account services issues until resolution; complete and accurately log all customer complaints in the appropriate system.
- Transition identified sales opportunity and provide introduction to appropriate banking partner.
- Complete branch-related operational activities as appropriate (e.g cash ordering, vault, ATM, and wire transfer activities).
- Process customer/account maintenance accurately.
- Complete Consumer AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy Act)/ KYC (Know Your Customer related activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and minimum of 6 months customer service experience, including data entry and/or cash handling experience
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A