At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
- Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges
- You’re bilingual.
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate
- You’ve served in the military.
- Be able to lift items up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A