At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
For Pro customers, the right expertise can make all the difference in getting a job done right. As a Lowe’s Pro Sales Specialist, you will:
- Deliver excellent service to Pro customers.
- Meet store sales goals.
- Make our Pro customers’ missions your own.
- Answer Pro customer questions.
- Execute Pro orders and projects.
- Serve as a guide and consultant to every Pro who walks through our doors.
- Demo Lowe’s product and service offerings.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Have 1 year of sales or customer service experience.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A