At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
- Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Keep Lowe’s retail stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- You’ve served in the military.
- Be able to lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- You’re bilingual.
- You have experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You have experience on a retail sales floor or general merchandising setting.
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A