At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Merchandising Associate in Plant Services, you’ll be the picture of growth at Lowe’s. You’ll work outdoors caring for our beautiful, live plants in our plant nursery. As part of the Merchandising team, you’ll also:
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their needs
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Maintain a clean and safe store that feels like home to customers and teammates.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, and watered.
- Guide customers throughout their experience in the Lawn and Garden Center.
- Greet customers with a smile and inviting attitude.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, watered, and priced.
- Answer customer questions.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evening, weekends, and overnight shifts.
- You’ve served in the military.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You’re bilingual.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted (may have to lift items over 25lbs. with or without assistance).
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any industry.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A