At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Lowe’s Customer Service Part-Time associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage with and care for our customers, communities, and other associates. We are immediately hiring for this role and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Answer customer questions.
- Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
- Load customer merchandise.
- Restock merchandise.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
- Possess 3 months experience working with common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A