Website Lidl US
In times of crisis, Lidl is there to support the communities in which we operate. We are committed to providing products that are high on quality and Lidl on price at a time when everyone can afford to save a few extra dollars.
We’re looking for motivated and hard-working people to join our store team. Lidl Store Associates are integral to every aspect of store operations, from working the register and stocking shelves to operating the pallet jack. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard, then apply to join our team today!
Lidl provides all store employees access to health care coverage regardless of total hours worked each week. Additionally, Lidl provides a first-in-industry Covid-19 health coverage which waives the deductibles, coinsurance, and copays for Covid-19 related services at no cost to employees.
- Provide top-notch service for all customers in all areas of the store
- Efficiently stock shelves and ensure the store is always clean and neat
- Operate the cash register accurately and efficiently
- Maintain Lidl’s high standards of quality and freshness when handling all products, especially in our fresh areas and the bakery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to switch job functions/roles quickly
- Prefer 1+ years of customer service
- Ability to work in situations that involve prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending and twisting repeatedly
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must be able to proficiently communicate in English; including the ability to speak, read, and understand English
- Basic reading comprehension level and ability to count and measure accurately to perform in store functions such as inventory and cash handling
- Ability to maneuver cases of product (lift, move, carry, slide, etc.) in excess of 50 lbs. and reach above head to heights greater than 10 inches frequently in accordance with safety regulations
- Ability to work in varying conditions in temperatures around or below freezing, such as outdoor weather conditions or freezers
Company: Lidl US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A