You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the heart of everything we do, you’ll take your time to really get to know them whilst delivering genuinely great service. Our Retail Assistants are vital to the running of a store, so you’ll always be kept busy. And with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, work together and have lots of fun along the way!
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and enthusiastic!
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed
- Prepared to work hard and make the most of our training
- A great communicator who loves to help people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redditch, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A