Website Standard Bank South Africa
To implement and support the delivery of Strategic Programmes, enabling the realisation, innovation and governance of the Group Technology strategic roadmap, in alignment to the Group Technology strategy.
- Maintain and evolve measurement and value management framework
- Perform data analysis and develop high-level insights
- Review and optimize PMO processes
- Manage preparation of slides decks
- Manage and guide PMO team
- Oversee risk log & actions and engage with audit on programme assurance
- Cascade the measurement and value management frameworks for countries, segments & feature teams
- Undertake retrospective value assessments and collate periodically
- Collate and share implementation lessons learnt between stakeholders ensuring that risks are managed proactively on a Strategic Programme level.
- Foster collaboration amongst and across various release train teams creating an environment of mutual influence providing technical facilitative support to improve intergroup communication and dependency resolution
- Facilitate alignment of dependencies between the programme team and third party release managers, and/or between the team and other scrum teams to ensure effective problem resolution
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the solution train using various tools (e.g. Kanban) to ensure capacity and demand are effectively managed enabling sustained improvement across multiple release trains
- Facilitate synchronisation meetings at Strategic programme and value stream level to ensure alignment regarding risk mitigation impediment resolution and effective management of bottlenecks for the solution train
- Good working knowledge and established networks.
- Good understanding of the banking industry and related systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in programme management and delivery of large programmes within the global environment.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor and outsourced IT environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams fostering collaboration and team work.
- Experience in engaging with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including senior business and technology executives, balancing strategic requirements and delivery constraints.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A