Website Standard Bank South Africa
To execute on product strategy, and work closely with product development, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Drive platform enablement for products
- Channel Support for ALL sales channels
- Improves existing product processes.
- Customer Journey engagement
- Responsible for demand creation (definition of product, price, promotion and place – the 4 Ps of Marketing).
- Support product managers on various products
- Run with inception sessions for required systems
- Execution and driving of the strategies from an operational level
- Support and facilitate execution of new Product Development and Management – NEW initiatives
- Consolidates all critical Life Insurance reporting, analyse information and provide insight into the various business aspects.
- Manages operational activities pertaining to Life Insurance products (including customer and branch education).
- Identifies customer behaviour change requirements and links these to product pricing and features.
- Digital footprint and platform presence
- Cross-functional collaboration and teamwork.
- RE 5 (for representatives) and RE 5 (for Key Individuals)
- Driver’s license for travel is required
- Registered as a Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Key Individual (KI)
- FAIS compliant
- Successful ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
Qualification & Experience:
- A first degree in Business Commerce, Arts, Marketing or Communications would be a minimum requirement for the role.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Long Term Insurance
- Minimum 3 years’ People Management experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Finance or related studies
- Minimum 5 years in a Product Management role
- Relevant experience in managing and delivering big projects.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Constantia Kloof, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A