MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude. The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
Up for a new challenge, feel you can make a difference? The Direct Broker Distribution channel is looking for an assertive and enthusiastic individual who would like to become a Broker Sales Consultant, based in Gauteng/Kosmosdal. This position requires call centre experience and working with direct brokers. Their business goal is to deliver great value-for-money products and they do this by following the basic principles of great broker/customer service and transparency in all their dealings. They are fanatical about delivering exceptional Customer Service. Interested? Read further …
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Word & Power point (proficient)
- Be able and responsible to increase/exceed sales through building report with Brokers and Clients, by providing superior Sales Service through technical and product knowledge on Personal Lines Insurance products. Always keeping TCF in mind.
- Be able to work towards set individual and team targets and be required to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Presentable with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of competitor’s products/advantageous
- Be able to build internal stakeholder relations to ensure superior service is provided to both broker and client alike.
- Problem solving skills and solution oriented
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12/Standard 10/NQF 4
- RE5 (Level 1 regulatory examination) and FAIS accredited
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial sales sector and/or client services call centre environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A