The Marketing Analytics team serves as a trusted business partner to multiple Marketing & Loyalty organizations, including Brand & Enterprise Marketing, Performance Marketing, Destination Marketing, and Social & Content Marketing. Marketing Analytics consists of both embedded subject matter specialists who serve as strategic advisors to Marketing leadership, as well as technical analysts who are proficient in data extraction, dashboarding, and more advanced analytics. The team is fully integrated within the business function to ensure business strategy is driven by data and performance is accurately and appropriately measured. Working with the Director, Marketing Analytics, and directly supporting one of the team’s managers, you will collaborate to provide insightful analysis and deliver key projects that support Hilton’s larger data and analytics strategy.
- Build, deliver, and support changes to reports, metrics, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with business partners and Analytics teammates to identify critical business problems, translate them into structured analyses, synthesize data from various sources, use advanced analytics techniques, and deliver insights that drive strategy.
- Specialize in the data, reporting, and analysis that support strategy and operations for paid media, brand marketing, direct marketing, social media, and/or content marketing.
- Craft and communicate functional insights and analytic results to leadership through reports and presentations.
- Identify “white space” opportunities – uncover new opportunities to drive marketing strategy through analysis and insight generation.
- Grow and support data and analysis requests, using all available data sources, tools, and techniques necessary, including but not limited to SQL, Adobe Analytics, MicroStrategy, Tableau, R.
- Ability to solve complex problems while remaining flexible and open to creative solutions
- Skill in crafting measurement and reporting processes to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns’ impact on key performance indicators
- Ease in building and maintaining relationships with business partners, with the ability to effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
Qualification & Experience:
- One (1) year of experience with advanced analytics, using analytic tools, or mentoring business users through the interpretation of data
- Experience with SQL or other coding languages
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- Experience in Customer/Member behavior or Marketing Analytics in either Hospitality, Retail, or other service industry
- Experience with BI tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.) including dashboard development
- Experience in demand and/or revenue forecasting
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Advanced analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills, including familiarity with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) and Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) modeling
- One (1) year of spent working on reporting and/or analytics teams
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Addison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A