To provide support to the project team in the administration of the documents and records management processes and system throughout the project
- Upload and maintain project documents and records within the designated system
- Comply with approved documents and records management processes, systems, and tools.
- Support communication and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comply with all Eskom and site related governance and safety, health, environment, risk, and quality requirements.
- Problem solving skills
- Client focus
- Teamwork/ collaboration
- Planning and organization
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma Information Mngmt / Information Science/ Library Science/ Human Sciences at NQF 6 with 240 credits
- 2 years Documentation Management / Project Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A