Website JD Sports
Providing support to the Store Manager, you will be a vital link between the Management and the Sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shop floor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
- Ensure that targets are achieved, where possible exceeded.
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided.
- Deal with Customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement and key selling lines.
- Monitor the service of the sales staff on a daily basis.
- Manage the in-store devices, making sure that they are offering the customer the whole product range.
- Monitor the personal appearance of sales staff, making sure that this is in line with company guidelines.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Ensure that the store is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Understand the importance of the Customer Service measuring programme and how to analyse reports
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Augustus, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A