- Work with our internal systems to ensure that Customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times
- Receives stock into the building checking stock accuracy
- Working to ensure that large volumes of products are unloaded, replenished and picked for our customers
- Takes responsibility to ensure a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and our customers
- We are looking for a proactive individual who is well organised and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- They are passionate about stock accuracy and ensuring that we have products available for our customers in the right place at the right time.
- They understand that this is essential to a successful shopping experience for our customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A