- Ensures a great IKEA shopping and brand experience to drive repeat visitation to IKEA.
- Manages local community involvement and stakeholder relations, including public affairs.
- Ensures a better understanding of the local customer, market and community to enable a better local connection to the store experience, solutions, and commercial calendar
- Utilizes customer insights and feedback to improve customer satisfaction and ensure a seamless shopping experience from home to home.
- Ensures that the Customer Experience team works in compliance with the IKEA code of conduct and IKEA Employment Standards.
- Previous retail experience required.
- Proven track record with developing high level leaders
- Previous experience working through others by influencing, collaborating, and co-creating in matrix and interdependent organizations required.
- Previous management and leadership of large teams or groups required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A