- Actively supports in developing the department action plan with store communication initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability. Executes agreed plans in close cooperation with other functions.
- Leads the process of planning and implementing store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefit of the IKEA Concept, completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national direction.
- Leads, inspires and challenges the Com & In team and other functions in the store to strengthen the uniqueness and consistency of the IKEA identity in store communication.
- Develops, implements and evaluates store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using the knowledge about life at home and shopping behavior in the local market.
- Leads the processes and strategies to ensure that store communication completes and amplifies the shopping experience and range presentation through IKEA visual and verbal identity, thereby contributing to building consumers’ perception of the IKEA Brand in the local market as unique and consistent.
3 years of experience using graphics design software (such as Adobe Creative suite) and production tools (printers, pre-press production and print techniques)
Previous experience with ordering, purchasing and working with budget
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A