If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
- Attend service briefings.
- Prepare menus as requested.
- Communicate effectively with the Service team.
- Assist in inventory taking.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list as it is subject to changes according to the nature of the business at hand, the menus’ content, and any other factors when duties might have to be re-defined according to the business pattern.
- Focus on constantly improving the training manuals and SOPs.
- Knowledgeable of hotel’s occupancy, events, forecasts and achievements.
- Be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Participate actively in quality initiatives such as the daily Chef briefings and monthly team meetings in order to improve culinary operations, meet targets and keep communication flowing.
- Maintain all HACCP aspects within the hotel operation.
- Learn and adapt to changes.
- Work seamlessly with recipes, standards and plating guides.
- Oversee culinary operations in all restaurant’s Kitchens, including Pastry, Main Kitchen, Chinese Kitchen, Executive Club Lounge Kitchen as well as stewarding operations.
- Plan, prepare and implement high quality food and beverage products and set-ups in all areas and in the restaurants.
- Effectively respond to every guests’ requests.
- Use all equipment, tools and machines appropriately.
- Purchase for and control production.
- Control stations within the kitchen.
- Work on new dishes for food tastings and photo taking.
- Possess a valid health certificate.
- A major in cooking, advantageous.
- 10-15 years as Head of Kitchen in a 4 / 5-star category hotel or individual restaurants with high standards.
- Good command in English, both verbal and written to meet business needs.
- Up to date with sanitation classes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Work experience in similar capacity with international chain hotels.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Main Chef.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A