A Hygiene Manager supervises and manages The HFSMS (Hilton Food Safety Management System) for the entire F&B culinary operation in the company. A Hygiene Manager directs, coaches and trains team members to enhance the team’s skills. He or she works with the Production, Housekeeping and Engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure HACCP and HFSMS standards are adhered to and Food Safety production remains consistent.
- Check and ensure that garbage room hygiene is up to standard and method of garbage classification is approved.
- Supervise daily and point out malpractices, recording it in a logbook for further action.
- Communicate with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef on all aspects of the HFSMS & HACCP, to ensure proper co-ordination of instructions and directives.
- Responsible for the Entire HACCP & HFSMS program.
- Drive the Continuous Improvement Programme with an established and dedicated team that has assisted in the company achieving HFSMS and focusing on HACCP accreditation.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of public and private entities.
- Attend designated meetings and deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors.
- Schedule, conduct and follow up on HACCP and HFSMS meetings.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Mentor all Kitchen, Food & Beverage team members in ensuring food safety standards.
- Motivate all culinary members, building strong teamwork.
- Knowledgeable of fire control and safety procedures.
- Maintain contact with customers, suppliers, government, competitors and the other league members.
- Train all culinary and F&B team members.
- Responsible for the daily F&B audit, action plans and reports.
- Attend meetings and trainings as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and external agencies including high-level public and private contacts.
- Maintain good communication with internal, external guests and team members.
- Good command in English, both verbal and written to meet business needs.
- Good team player.
- Able to operate all cleaning equipment.
- Capable of accomplishing assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP).
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Industrial Hygiene field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A