The Hilton Honors Member Engagement team’s objective is to deliver the customer-led program and benefit improvements, so we continue to satisfy member needs while also delivering differentiated capabilities that elevate the member experience and build brand affinity. The Manager, Hilton Honors Member Experience will support both strategic priorities through analytics, program management, and critical thinking. You will be supporting the development of a clear strategy using processes and technology to improve the member experience, differentiate against the competition, and unlock our brand’s positioning.
- Extract and analyze data to present relevant findings and information to key partners in support of key programs and benefit performance using financial, marketing, and member sentiment tracking, as well as maintain monthly dashboards.
- Collaborate efficiently and partner enthusiastically with cross-functional teams within Hilton.
- Develop and support program management, devise and implement project plans, craft partner communications, and create training resources for existing and new programs.
- Support management and evolution of member benefits – specifically benefit evaluation and delivery optimizations (above and on-property) by brand and touchpoint.
- Knowledge of operational principles
- Experience coordinating or managing projects of varying complexity
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience in hospitality
- Three (3) years experience working with a wide variety of partners in a matrixed organization, including cross-functional teams
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, loyalty, business management, or related field
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of experience with data analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Addison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A