A Cluster IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephone systems throughout the hotel.
- Understand, fully, the legal requirements on IT governance, vulnerability and security
- Build strong internal working relationships with all hotel Departments and vendor involved.
- Identify current and future system needs and provide solutions for the identified needs
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
- Be updated and follow the trend in technological development.
- Supervise the IT Department on a daily basis or as scheduled.
- Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise.
- Ability to plan ahead and develop contingency plans, where necessary
- General understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies, including networks, databases, business applications, and development methodology
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology as per trend and time.
- Positive Attitude
- IT proficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to interact with numerous hotels.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to develop team members and self
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous IT management experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A