Oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel. Responsible for the development, management, and execution of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies to include Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
- Develops strategic marketing plans and establish annual marketing budgets along with GM, DOS, and DORM. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Conducts paid marketing surveys on current and new service levels and product concepts.
- Identifies outside agencies and responsible for development of agenda strategy and
- Coordinates influencer strategy with public relations team to leverage social media opportunities.
- Identifies partnership/sponsorship opportunities for joint outreach.
- Creates, manages and implements media/marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenues, awareness, and expansion of property products and/or services. Works with on-property and regional revenue management to develop offers or leverage off-the-shelf offers, based on hotel-level needs.
- Manages strategic direction on all marketing related areas including but not limited to: Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Email & Collateral.
- Oversees the development and content strategy of hotel level websites.
- Work/Liaison with internal corporate partners related to internal corporate partners, including but not limited to Brand, Destination, and ECG.
- Oversees the strategy, budget, and development of visual assets and arranges photo & video shoots as needed/appropriate.
- Innovative, action oriented individual able to identify and implement results oriented marketing strategies for the hotel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A