The Manager, Recruitment Operations Center with Hilton will oversee the recruitment operations recruitment to ensure the most highly qualified candidates are recruited to fill open positions at Hilton-managed Hotels throughout North America. The Manager will ensure the positions are filled in a timely and efficient manner that is in full compliance with all federal, state, and company guidelines. This role manages a remote team of recruiters who are both contract and full-time status.
- Strategy – Be aligned with the Americas Recruitment/HR Operations function while supporting superior recruitment results
- Leadership – Mentor, Train, and Lead a team of professional recruiters to deliver a Talent Advisor approach to recruitment
- Recruitment Operations Excellence – Embrace and lead the implementation of all Americas Recruitment Operations initiatives and objectives with a consistent commitment to excellence in execution, comprehensiveness, and timeliness.
- Talent – Hire, engage and develop the world’s best hospitality team members
- Culture – Ensure a best-in-class workplace that delivers on Hilton’s values, mission, and purpose.
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to exercise perseverance, tact, and diplomacy in difficult situations
- Ability to manage teams, monitor workflow, and align objectives and daily activity to business objectives
Qualification & Experience:
- One (1) Year of experience working with applicant tracking systems
- One (1) Year of hospitality experience
- Experience working with EEOC, ADA, and employment laws
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A