The Sales Manager assists the Director of Sales in leading and supervising the Sales Team. He / she oversees and directs all aspects of the negotiation and coordination process as well as the successful handling of Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. / Social / Tour & Travel events as assigned. This role leads the Sales team to ensure smooth operation of the department to maximize business opportunities and deliver the highest service standards.
- Handle guest feedback or complaints.
- Complete sales targets and related tasks set by the hotel.
- Ensure effective communication between the Sales team and the hotel Operations team through regular meetings and assist the Banquet Sales or Operations department to follow-up on events occurring during the banquet or meeting.
- Establish a good relationship with customers, maintaining the update of customer information and promptly report customer needs and feedback to the hotel.
- Responsible for the promotion and sales of all products of the hotel, including but not limited to rooms, catering, banquets, etc.
- Proactively collect market and industry information to share with other members of the Sales team to capture business opportunities and ultimately convert to business confirmations.
- Complete the relevant Hilton University courses promptly and pass the tests.
- Motivate and train department employees and ensure that they perform well.
- Send the team’s work order promptly and ensure that the relevant departments receive relevant information.
- Understand and be familiar with all product information of competitors, including key customers and their output, hotel rooms, catering, conference related promotion information, and promptly feedback the information to the Commercial Director / Director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager.
- Be familiar with hotel product knowledge and related activities.
- Understand customer needs through telephone sales, face-to-face visits and other forms, achieving sales.
- Recommend other hotel chains within the group to clients.
- Produce quotations efficiently, send contracts to customers and follow-up promptly.
- Welcome key customers, team leaders and VIPs to the hotel when they arrive.
- Develop sales plans and obtain approval from the Director of Sales or Commercial Director, maintaining and developing customers in the region or industry according to the plan.
- Show clients around the hotel.
- Operate the hotel reservation system to book rooms, banquet venues, etc.
- Teamwork: Actively promote teamwork spirit in all work.
- Understand local customers and have strong market analysis ability.
- Leadership: Strive to be a leader in both your industry and your community.
- Good English and Chinese reading and writing skills to meet business needs.
- Have certain customer resources.
- Ownership: take responsibility for your actions and make decisions.
- Good communication skills.
- Integrity: Do what you should do all the time.
- Now: Operate with urgency and discipline.
- Hospitality: Volunteer to provide unparalleled hospitality.
- Able to work under strong pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in international hotel chains.
- Junior College degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A