An Associate is required to join the Client Delivery Team within Cardnet. This is a telephony based role responsible for the day to day relationship of providing excellent customer service and operational support to our Corporate Clients, who expect a named point of contact. The role involves being the ‘go to’ specialist for operational issues for not only the customer but also Cardnet and Bank Relationship Managers. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of major new merchants accounts to Cardnet and to lead on operational changes to our VIP accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all operational and processing areas of First data (Cardnet’s Joint Venture Partner) and Omnipay.
- To anticipate, identify and manage risk in a timely manner for the benefit of both the client and LBG.
- Provide a wide range of information and guidance to clients, resolving queries including those of a more complex/sensitive nature.
- To assist in co-ordinating operational proposals with clients to ensure seamless transfer of card facilities.
- Self-Motivation – Displays a “can do” attitude and commitment to delivering for client and LBG to the best of their ability. Looks for ways to exceed expectations and takes personal pride from overcoming challenges
- Work closely with Card & Industry teams to understand all processing regulations and that the Relationship Managers (RM) are aware to ensure merchants compliance.
- Identify solutions that fulfil client requirements and ensure optimum returns for the Business.
- To support the successful implementation of major new merchant accounts to Cardnet.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Elland, GB
Application Deadline: N/A