Schroders Personal Wealth combines over 400 years of expertise from two leading British companies – partnering to bring financial planning services to more people in the UK. Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group’s significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders’ investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities. Manage a designated portfolio of on-going client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs, and acting in the client’s best interest at all times.
- You’ll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- You’re there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So, most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
- You’ll own the client relationship, so you’ll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
- You’ll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- You’ll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- You’ll be establishing links with introducers, both internal and external
- You’re comfortable working with multiple systems, taking care of complex cases and guiding customers in the wide range of products we offer
- You know how to manage risk to ensure your client’s best interests are met
- It’s second nature to you to ensure that the advice you give and the actions you take follow our internal framework as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- You’re not interested in treading water, you’re motivated to ensure you give your customers the best service possible, and you’re keen to identify and work with new clients
- You have a background in financial advice even if this hasn’t been in banking – we’d still love to hear from you
- Your professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics go without saying so….
- You’re passionate about your own development and maintain your levels of professional standing and competence and you’re genuinely committed to living our values, behaviours and meeting our Codes of Responsibility
- If your role is to advise Clients who are 80 years old or more, you’ll need to hold / obtain within 6 months of starting in role a
- Long Term Care qualification – CF8 or equivalent (HM to remove if not 80+)
- It’s essential you are CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent and that you a hold level 4 Regulations & Ethics exam – R01 or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A