We’re looking for an Associate Director who’d be responsible for new business acquisition through promoting the growing range of technology led solutions provided by Cardnet directly with business customers.
- In this field-based role, no two weeks are the same.
- You’ll use your self-motivation and determination to effectively schedule your own time to meet your varied commitments.
- You could be drawing on your expert knowledge to deliver presentations, portfolio reviews and training to key bank stakeholders, enabling them to identify and meet their customers’ card processing needs.
- On other days you’ll be out in the field, either virtually or physically, conducting meetings with prospective clients you have identified from your extensive network.
- Your business development skills will allow you to guide these customers from initial discussion, through to agreement and implementation.
- Maintaining a dynamic and active pipeline of new business opportunities is a critical requirement of the role.
- Using your excellent judgement, you’ll put the customer at the centre of all activities.
- Knowledge of relevant third-party suppliers (e.g. technology) and partners
- An outstanding client development and profit performance record with proven success in negotiating
- Given the nature of the role, travel around the region will be required.
- A client/ business development background
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels
- An up to date knowledge of Industry related technical development
- Existing merchant acquiring experience, with specialist knowledge of card acquiring, payments and data solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A