Website Gauteng Provincial Government
Develop, review and implement policies; Manage planning, development, coordination of arts and culture programmes in the corridors; Monitor compliance with legislative requirements, policies and procedures and Grants-in-Aid
- Monitor the promotion of creative arts in the Corridors
- Create in enabling environment for local and provincial programs.
- Nurture and develop talent
- Host and retain major cultural events in the province
- Assist in the promotion of social cohesion, nation building and national identity in the province.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the principles, policies and best practice applications for creative arts administration and management.
- An understanding of community arts management
- Strategic planning
- Policy analysis and development
- Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Project management
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal relations.
Qualification & Experience:
- The successful candidate should have a Grade 12, Diploma / Degree in Arts / Project management / Public Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience; a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Government
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A