Website FNB South Africa
Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader client relationship.
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by Collateral team per BS Team / region based on facilities approved and documents submitted
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Year on year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target. Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
Qualification & Experience:
- An appropriate business degree
- Banking Certification
- 2-3 year’s related
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bultfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A