Website FNB South Africa
To identify, report and mitigate operational risk at a product, process and/or channel level within a business unit and to execute risk management activities in compliance with the FRG and FNB risk frameworks.
- Coach to improve performance and develop skills of team members
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared
- Provide expert, proactive advice and guidance on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Execute operational risk management activities in compliance with the FRG and FNB risk management frameworks.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
Develop and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders that enable achievement of objectives
- Identify, report and mitigate operational risk ensuring processes are followed correctly in order to mitigate risk to the business.
- Ensure governance policies, procedures and processes are effectively adhered to.
- Degree or Diploma
- 3 – 5 years relevant risk management experience, of which 1 – 2 years at management level
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A