This role will develop and implement a roadmap towards relevant good practice sustainable business reporting in line with established frameworks and investor expectations, liaising with a network of colleagues from around the business to establish, track and report quality ESG data and metrics.
- Project manage the reporting of ESG metrics, organising and collating relevant data from teams across the business and owning ESG reporting schedules
- Build relationships with and manage a network of key internal stakeholders, supporting them to monitor, report and improve the ESG performance metrics required for good practice disclosure
- Identify gaps in easyJet’s performance and/or reporting vs key ESG index expectations and put in place actions to rectify these
- Work with Investor Relations, Financial Reporting & Public Affairs teams to establish ESG index priorities and best practice corporate ESG reporting (creating ESG content for annual report and other website-related disclosure)
- Ensure compliant reporting against relevant national and international reporting frameworks (i.e. SECR, SDGs, GRI)
- Horizon-scanning for emerging and best-in-class corporate and sector-specific sustainable business reporting trends and developments in the non-financial reporting space. Peer-benchmarking.
- Raise the profile of our sustainability agenda, e.g. via awards submissions, content for internal and external communications etc.
- Support for ad hoc sustainability projects
- Knowledge of working in sustainability, corporate reporting and/or business assurance, ESG investment analysis and/or data management – either in house or at an agency/consultancy
- Project management techniques including analytical, time management, organisation and evaluative skills
- Good eye for detail, comfortable working with large quantity of data and associated IT software, and capable of summarising and presenting highlights
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally, on a written and verbal basis
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting standards and frameworks, ESG indices, capital markets and investment landscape, will be useful
- Excellent research skills, ability to review and synthesis new/technical information
- Understanding of sustainability issues facing aviation and tourism sector
- Self-driven and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Education to degree level in corporate responsibility/sustainability or related field, and/or data management beneficial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A