Website Duke Energy
This position reports to the Leader of Customer Delivery Resource Management and is responsible for the scheduling, coordinating, and effective utilization of construction resources within their assigned area, including company and contract crews, materials, and special equipment.
- Develop and maintain a full 4-week schedule for the available man hours.
- Forecasting job status and monitoring, work completion and exception reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to scheduling and coordinating maintenance activities in assigned area.
- Provide data to Operations Analyst for tracking, trending reschedule reasons.
- Schedule an optimized two-week block of work to stakeholders and reschedule (if applicable) based on least cost, resource match/availability and customer need.
- Manage and adjust dependencies with stakeholders to ensure the most efficient use of construction resources.
- Evaluate and manage unscheduled work by collaborating with Zone and contract partners to identify and document all reschedule reasons.
- Coordinates with other work centers and other schedulers to levelized work across the region and to ensure effective use of resources.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree(s) AND 4 year(s) related work experience listed above, High
- School/GED AND 6 year(s) related work experience
- Possesses thorough understanding of Customer Delivery processes
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to required degree, 4 years related work experience
- Demonstrated effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Customer Delivery field functions
- Demonstrated use of electronic scheduling tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possesses thorough knowledge of various computer systems and programs used in Customer Delivery
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Terre Haute, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A