Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The role involves managing of the O&G project teams on a regional level to meet strategic business objects.
- Support contract development and/or negotiation;
- Leading & influencing a diverse group through planning and/or problem-solving activities as required,
- Implement and/or support initiatives & monitor tangible and intangible benefits of changes;
- Support supplier selection and management aligned with sound ethical business practice and DSV Policy;
- Plan, document, execute, monitor, control and close projects using established DSV PM principles and tools, and ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders;
- Provide input to and/or develop budget, and measure performance against same;
- Apply sound risk management principles to all aspects of project activities to ensure all risk factors are avoided, mitigated and/or managed in the best interests of DSV business, clients and staff.
- Objective of this is also to reduce the time and cost of change / implementations;
- 2 years Road freight experience
- 10 years Sea freight & Airfreight experience
- Management of teams and delegation of tasks
- 2 years’ experience on CargoWise 1, or similar Customs program
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in FFW industry.
- 5 years Project Management Experience (Oil & Gas Project Management experience will be an advantage)
- Health & Safety best practices as well as risk management and environmental awareness especially in Fire Hazard related areas
- Sound working knowledge of TNPA HSE and Environmental policies
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A