Website Discovery Limited
This role drives telephonic sales with Sales Consultants through inbound and outbound campaigns (new sales). The Team Leader needs to develop, support and manage the sales consultants to be competent and confident to drive sales in a compliant, disciplined and professional manner. This role is a non-advice rendering position.
- Maintain Fais Fit and Proper requirements
- Ensuring continual communication between management and staff.
- Able to work overtime from time to time, which may include weekends.
- Leading and managing a team of 10 – 12 telesales agents
- Drive staff to achieve required targets and is accountability for teams overall sales targets
- Performance Management, coaching and developing team.
- Ensure TCF compliant conduct,advice given,intermediary services rendered
- Adherence to Compliance and Risk Management requirements
- Inspire, motivate and support team.
- Recruitment – responsible for headcount, Retention and Attrition.
- Assessment of consultants calls – QA.
- Managing the ongoing relationship between brokers.
- Adhere to and enforce internal policies.
- Dealing with elevated queries/problems.
- Decision making skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Organizational awareness
- Quality driven
- Sales Orientated
- Logical,analytical problem-solving ability.
- Quality driven
- Excellent verbal and numeric communication skills
- Ability to lead, inspire and coach a telesales team.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized, target oriented environment.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- RE 1 Optional
- 3 years Team Leader/leadership experience – Non negotiable
- 4 years outbound/ Inbound experience – essential
- Bi-lingual – advantage (writing, reading, speaking)
- Fais recognized qualification / Relevant Tertiaty Qualification
- Regulatory Exam 5 and NQF 5 required
- Computer literate – MS Office, especially Excel – essential
- Grade 12 – essential
- Proficient in English – essential (writing, reading, speaking)
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A