Website Discovery Limited
Conduct Outbound and Inbound telephonic Conservation to existing Discovery clients, who have requested cancelation of their Discovery products.
- Ensure that all FAIS requirements (FNA,ROA and Statutory notices) are completed during conservation calls.
- Ensure that all administrative changes are done timeously, followed through on and monitored
- Proactively determine the client‘s needs and have the ability to re-sell product to members.
- Conduct outbound and inbound telephonic Conservation to existing Discovery client’s, who have requested cancelation of their Discovery
- policies with the goal of convincing clients to retain their policies with Discovery.
- Proactively evaluate interactions with clients providing dazzling service at all times to internal and external clients
- Ensuring that customers concerns are addressed and resolved by the relevant areas
- Ensure that monthly conservation targets are met.
- Keep accurate statistics on all calls, contacts and clients spoken to and the report findings to management
- Be able to prioritize , work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be service orientated and customer focused
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Have sales ability and be persuasive
- Have excellent administration skills and be extremely organized
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Be resilient
- Be results driven
- Be a team player
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Have the ability to deal with change
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-managed
- Be friendly, sincere ,confident ,courteous and positive
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Life, Health or short term Assurance sales position and/ or Outbound Telesales environment (Essential)
- FAIS accreditation – NQF 4 or 5 FAIS credits (Required)
- 2-3 year Conservation experience or telesales experience
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Regulatory exams (Required)
- Excellent English and Afrikaans spoken would be beneficial
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A